Thursday, September 19, 2013

Welcome to our travel blog...

I have been humbled by all the interest and good wishes that Bob and I have received from so many of you for our trip. Thank you everyone!

Tracey has suggested that I try to write a blog so that those of you who would like to know what we are up to, can see for yourselves.  I am very new to this blogging caper, but have had expert (and very patient) tuition, and will give it a red hot go...if I have time...if I remember how...if...!

So no promises on quality or frequency, but definite promises of clumsy update attempts.

It is now only 2 sleeps before we are on our way overseas, and we are busy getting stuff ready.
This is Bob, busy getting ready.

And this is me getting ready...



Wrestling with the problem of how to get all that stuff - plus the stuff you can't see, into those tiny suitcases?

I think I'll borrow a famous line from Scarlett O'Hara...."I'll think about that tomorrow"

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will have a great trip, and if you don't keep up with blog, for us who are so jealous, well your dog may be dognapped. So be warned.

    ReplyDelete